Announcement [03.2021] New M2Bob Forum

[03.2021] New M2Bob Forum

Dear M2Bob users,
      In the last weeks we have been working in the background on our new forum.
      We are now in the final phase and are close to the release!

We would now like to give you information on how we will proceed in the coming days:

We have set a deadline. This is 25.02.2021. From this day on, new user accounts will no longer be saved.
      We will then immediately start transferring all user accounts that were registered in the current forum until 25.02.2021.

However, we will not transfer the topics and posts. This has the following reason: Simultaneously to our new forum, the old forum will run as an archive.
      In this forum you can only read posts. New posts can only be written in the new forum.
      Accordingly, all posts such as PServer, etc. must be recreated in the new forum. This will give us much more overview!

After transferring the user accounts, we still need to make some adjustments. This could take 2-3 days.
      Should everything go with the forum as we have planned, then the new forum will go live within a few days!

Now I would like to introduce you some new features in the forum:

M2Bob Logo
      We have created a new logo for M2Bob, which you may have seen in this thread. We hope you like it!
      Be excited, what awaits you at Christmas and New Year ;)

Darkmode
      You wanted it - we give it to you!
      After a long time we have implemented the dark mode to the forum. Now you can rest your eyes while browsing through our forum

FAQ
      We have reorganized and updated the FAQ. The FAQ has been translated into our four main languages: English, German, Turkish and Romanian
      The FAQ is now also displayed on an extra page. This should make it easier for you to get started with M2Bob.
      Due to the impementation of a FAQ system, the extension and modification of the FAQ is much easier, which is why changes can be added on a regular basis.

Mobile-friendly

Finally you can use the forum via your mobile devices.

Ticketsystem

We have implemented a new support option that works through the forum.
      This will replace the previous email support. Here you can categorize your issue and have input fields where you can describe your problem in more detail.
      The new ticket system allows us to help you much faster than before via. E-mail!

Input fields
      In some categories we have added so called input fields.
      These are intended to make it easier for you to create new topics. (for example PServer threads)

Guides & Tutorials
      We have updated and adjusted almost all outdated tutorials. Furthermore, we have created some new tutorials.
      These should make it easier for you to get started with M2Bob.

FAQ about the new forum

1. What happens to my user account
      If your account is registered in our forum until 25.02.2021, it will also exist in the new forum. You can log in there with your usual login data.

2. What happens to old posts?
      Old posts are no longer available in the new forum. You can find them in the archive forum (more informations in at 3.)

3. What is the archive forum?
      The archive forum will be a copy of the old forum with the state of 25.02.2021. In this you will find all previous posts.
      You can only read and search this forum. New posts can no longer be created there!

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Marshall” ().

-Can the forum be viewed without registration?

We have set a deadline. This is 25.02.2021. From this day on, new user accounts will no longer be saved.We will then immediately start transferring all user accounts that were registered in the current forum until 25.02.2021.-

Membership purchases are closed, will they be opened after switching to the new forum system?

BananaRabbit wrote:

-Can the forum be viewed without registration?

Yes of course, guests (without account) can visit and read the forum.

BananaRabbit wrote:

Membership purchases are closed, will they be opened after switching to the new forum system?

We have referred here only to the accounts from the forum. M2Bob accounts are not affected by the transfer of the forum. You can still buy M2Bob on our site (m2bob.net).

RealB0B wrote:

1. Are we allowed to use the Logo ? (Like i already do lol)

Yes of course, as long as they are not used for any commercial purposes!
      Maybe we can also create an extra avatar with name for active users. We will see then

RealB0B wrote:

2. Is it possible to get "a little teaser" on how the new forum will look ?

Maybe this is possible within the next few days. This we will see then :)
      The Turkish of the program is half. Some parts are still in English.
      can you do it completely in Turkish.
      I don't understand since most of the features are in english.

alanya123 wrote:

The Turkish of the program is half. Some parts are still in English.
      can you do it completely in Turkish.
      I don't understand since most of the features are in english.

Yeni forum geliyor onun konusu şuanlık üyelikler kapandı onun hakkında bilgiler ve yeni forumda direk forum üzerinden iletişime gecebilicez yetkililerle o tarz bir sistem gelecekmiş ve teması değişiyor siyah mod geliyor , yeni kullanım klavuzları gelicek m2bobla ilgili bu tarz yenilikler , eski forum arşivleniyor rafa kalkıyor yani yeni sayfa :D Başka merak ettiğin varsa söyliyim ama özetle bu.

PROWLER wrote:

1 person should not have the right to comment more than 3 times a day. The same people constantly commenting on the forum pollutes the honor of the forum.

Hi!
      We will take actions in the new forum to avoid excessive spam (off-topic, spam, doubleposts, etc.).

Due to problem with the old hoster the new forum is delayed. We will update you as soon as we have more information.
      Hi!
      We are finally making progress with the new forum.

As a small compensation I would like to introduce you to another feature:

Most helpful reply
      A topic creator and moderators can mark a post in a thread as "helpful", which will highlight it.
      A button will then appear under the first post in the thread, allowing you to jump to the 'most helpful post'.

BananaRabbit wrote:

Hi, when does the new forum arrive ? can you give me a time , we are very curious :) by the way , thank you for everything.

Hi BananaRabbit,
      as mentioned in my previous post, we are currently making very good progress!
      Since I can't set a fixed release date, I don't want to give a date yet.

But I will keep you up to date :)

Post by “kobylok11” ()

This post was deleted by “Marshall”: “Spam/Off-topic” ().
      Hi friends!
      We are planning to release the forum this week.
      At the moment we are still doing the final steps!

The forum internal archive is up to date as of 13.03.2021.
      This forum will remain online after the release so that you can manually transfer newly created posts (e.g. suggestions).

Post by “cesed80” ()

This post was deleted by “Marshall”: “Spam” ().

Post by “RazBatuhan” ()

This post was deleted by “Marshall”: “Spam” ().