Problem with character change when alchemy completed

Problem with character change when alchemy completed

Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is a problem or if I am doing something wrong, but I am having a rough time with understanding how the character change after 5 cors are collected works.
      I set the alchemy timer to 24 hours on the first character, then I press play, the character teleports to the alchemist to activate the dragon shards quest, then It goes back to the farming spots and starts collecting the shards.
      After the 5 cors are made, It switches to the next character to repeat the process, but the timer is set to less than 24 hours because I farmed cors yesterday in the afternoon, so I have to manually stop the bot and reset the timer myself, I can't leave the computer otherwise the bot starts changing characters in an infinite loop until the window closes alone.
      I have activated the options "talk to alchemist after 24h" and "change character after 5 cors are collected£
      Am I doing something wrong? I hope I explained the issue properly.
      I am currently using Steam login.
      @YungArapunzel you are doing this right. There is nothing to do about that. Because you can't know when and which character finish their 5 cores and even if you could, this factor changes every day because of randomness. You need to set infinite loop between your slots and consider some looses at the end of month . This is the fact
      Hey buddy I think you got wrong door. The leather club's two blocks down.

horyzkom wrote:

@YungArapunzel you are doing this right. There is nothing to do about that. Because you can't know when and which character finish their 5 cores and even if you could, this factor changes every day because of randomness. You need to set infinite loop between your slots and consider some looses at the end of month . This is the fact

So a temporary measure to avoid the loop would be logging in every character before starting the bot and click the 24 hours button for everyone of them